Available for sale Siemens Arcadis Varic C-Arm (Cardiac/Vascular)
Please see pictures for details,
Visually refurbished – perfect cosmetic and working condition – biomed tested and found to be ready for use.
Options: Ortho/Trauma, General, Urology, Cardiology, Vascular
Modes: Fluoroscopy, Pulsed fluoroscopy, Digital radiology, Substraction, Roadmap
• H x W x D of C-arm frame, cm (in): 173 x 81 x 173 (68 x 32 x 68)
• Weight: 236 (520) chassis, 180 (395) monitor cart
• Power rating, kw @ 100 kvp (X-RAY GENERATOR): 2.3
• mAs RANGE (X-RAY TUBE): 1-150 in 23 steps
• Snapshot function (MONITOR): 0.2-23 mA
• Kv range (X-RAY GENERATOR): 40
• Ma range (IMAGING SYSTEM): 0.2-23
• Kv range (X-RAY GENERATOR): 40
• EXPOSURE TIME, sec (MICROMANIPULATORS): .5-10
• Pulsed fluoroscopy (X-RAY GENERATOR): Yes
• Abs control (MONITOR): Exposure, TV iris, camera gain
• Aec (X-RAY GENERATOR): mAs
• Pulses per sec (MONITOR): Up to 15s
• Reverse position (C-ARM): Yes
• Rotation (C-ARM): 130 (+90/-40)
• Depth, cm (in) (PA GANTRY): 73 (29)
• Free space, cm (in) (C-ARM): 78 (31)
• Vertical movement, cm (in) (RADIATION DETECTOR): 40 (15.7) motorized
• Horizontal travel, cm (in) (C-ARM): 20 (7.9)
• Panning movement (C-ARM): 12.5
• Pivot rotation, (C-ARM): 190
• DICOM COMPATIBLE (Focal spot size, mm): Yes
Integration Into Clinical Workflows- What All Three Have in Common:
• Fully functional multi-modality workstations. Multi-modality viewing allows you to access images from other modalities, like CT & MR
• Supports virtually all DICOM* 3.0 functionalities: i.e., comprehensive connectivity with other modalities and clinical networks
• All patient data can be loaded to your worklist directly from your HIS/RIS
• You can query the archive using the Search function
• Syngo DICOM* Viewer is ideal for platform independent viewing of images
• The X-ray tube delivers currents of up to 23 mA in demanding interventions. It also allows for more than 50 minutes of fluoro time in low dose
•Fluoro Loop* delivers an automatic replay of acquired scenes directly after radiation stops
• With LSH* (Last Scene Hold), up to 120 of the last acquired images can be kept in a temporary memory and optionally stored in the local database
• The trolley design is ergonomic, lightweight and compact for better maneuverability. It also requires less space
• Cable-free rear side and 180° rotatable monitors significantly reduces the distance to the OR table
• Monitors can be adjusted vertically and horizontally for adaption to application specific needs
• You get intelligent accessory and cable management, including an integrated CD and pen box
• Easy accessibility to all network and video interfaces for direct connections, without any cable chaos
• X-ray indicator is located on top of the monitors for best visibility from any direction
Optimal Flexibility in Data Handling
• Supports virtually all DICOM 3.0 functionalities (including DICOM Send/Receive, Storage Commitment, Print, Worklist, Query/Retrieve and MPPS)*
• Provides almost unlimited options for postprocessing, archiving and documentation (with CD, DVD in DICOM and with USB in DICOM and BMP format)
• You get an overall storage capacity of 60,000 images
• An integrated laser light localizer (optional), radiation-free collimation and multi-level dose control are only a few of many optional dose reduction features.
• Integrated, digital 1 K²-navigation interface (NaviLink 2D) delivers automatic transfer of 2D
images in 1024 x 1024 resolution for optimum surgical navigation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this item.
Hablamos español. Si necesita asistencia en español, por favor no dude en comunicarse con nosotros.
Falamos portugués. Se você tiver qualquer dúvida ou precisar ajuda em portugués, por favor, não hesite em nos contactar.
Nous parlons le français. Si vous avez besoin d’aide en français, s’il vous plaît, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question.
Parliamo italiano. Se avete qualsiasi domanda o bisogno di assistenza in italiano, per favore, non esitate a contattarci.