Available for sale GE MAC 1600 ECG unit
Please see pictures for details,
FREQUENCY: 50-60 Hz
The GE MAC 1600 is a high-tech, user-friendly electrocardiograph that’s capable of fulfilling all ECG needs in a variety of hospital, clinic and office environments. Developed with input from around the world, the MAC 1600 is part of GE’s legacy of innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis. It combines quick assessment of the ECG signal quality with an easy connection to GE CS and MUSE Information Systems.
With a vivid 7” color display and soft key menu, the MAC 1600 is intuitive to learn and can adapt to each user’s specific needs. The digital onscreen review saves time and money by reducing wasted paper and the need for costly repeat ECGs. Request a quote or learn more about the GE MAC 1600 Resting ECG System by speaking with a DRE equipment expert today.
- Onscreen review saves time and money by reducing paper waste and costly repeat ECGs.
- Bright 7” display gives a crystal clear review of the ECG waveform.
- Lithium Ion battery allows the MAC 1600 to be used in transport for up to 3 hours.
- A user ID and password protect sensitive patient data, keeping within HIPAA requirements.
- Can be configured for resting ECG, rhythm, arrhythmia and exercise testing, including the ability to view ECG analysis at anytime.
- Intuitive soft key menu makes inputting patient data fast and easy.